Directions to Register
- Current Jenkins Families: April 3-7, 2023
- DCS Staff New to Jenkins: April 10-13, 2023
- Open to everyone: April 24, 2023
Enrollment is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are in a priority group, you must complete registration during your priority window in order to maintain priority status.
Once we confirm your requested placement, you will have two weeks to return your contract and registration fee (if required) in order to hold your spot.
- Jenkins Full Day Childcare Tuition - 2023-2024
- Bates School Day Preschool and Half-Day Preschool Tuition - 2023-2024
- 2023-2024 Calendar and Tuition Due Dates
- 2022-2023 Calendar and Tuition Due Dates (p. 2)
- Payment Policies
The $100 registration fee must be paid when you return your contract in order to hold your spot. Students/families enrolled prior to June 2021 and Dexter Community Schools staff do not pay the registration fee, but they must return contracts within two weeks to hold the spot.
Eleyo is a software program Dexter Community Schools uses to receive payments for child care, yearbooks, athletic fees, and community education classes. To use it, parents set up a family account, which we will link to your child's contract after your signed contract is executed. You can add your spouse/partner and other children to the same account.
We use Eleyo to complete the majority of paperwork online; see directions above.
When we confirm your child's placement, we will send you a contract that must be signed and returned within two weeks in order to hold your spot. Two forms you will need to complete/return in hard copy are the Child Information Record and the Health Appraisal form.
- Child Information Record
- Health Appraisal Form (you may use your physician's office form if you/they prefer)
For reference: Contract Provisions
These are completed at enrollment and when moving between rooms. Teachers will share with new families.; these are posted here for your convenience.